jueves, 24 de mayo de 2018

Interviwg

Where are you from?
I'm from French.
Is it the first time that you are i Spain?
Yes is the first time.
How did you come here ?
By plane, excusme my inglish is not good.
Why are you in Girona?
Oh, yes. I'm here because Girona is very beautyful
How long are you going to stay here?
One week in Girona and Barcelona
Are you travelling with friends or family?
My family is here.
What have you visited up to now?
I visit Girona, i visit the Chathedral and Jewish street
What do you like the most?
The old street .

Do you know any words in Catalan or Spanish?
Yes, Jamon is very well.
Is anything you don't like?
No is very beautyful
Do you know everyone is live in Girona?
No no.
Do you think Girona and Catalonia is more expensive?
No, Paris is  more expensive.
What's your job?
I work at the bank.
What do you do in your free time?
I reed books.
Did you come back again?
Yes .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

La Llamada

La Llamada is a musical who students of 4 ESO represented. La Llamada  is about two girls of seventeen and they go to a nuns camp and there...