viernes, 25 de mayo de 2018

My experience

I have already traveled  to London with my family in 2017.
I love this bridge because in the night is very "wooow".
Resultat d'imatges de bridge of london


I have already traveled to Morocco in 2015 with my family
I love this holidays because i knew new culture and great experiences for exemple ride a camel.
Resultat d'imatges de morocco

I have already traveled to Noruega in 2014.
For me this is the best travel we can do it because Noruega are very colorful and wonderful.
The waterfall and the reflect of the mountains in a water .
Resultat d'imatges de Noruega


I haven't ever gone to Navarra .
This summer i can go. That's so cool. I 'm travelling with my family.
Resultat d'imatges de Navarra paisajes


I haven't flown in a hot air ballon yet.
My parents do this experience and they said"the views are very incredible at the air"
Resultat d'imatges de globo



I have never travelled to typical relax country for exemple Hawaii.
Resultat d'imatges de Hawaii relax

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

La Llamada

La Llamada is a musical who students of 4 ESO represented. La Llamada  is about two girls of seventeen and they go to a nuns camp and there...